Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Freebie: My Favorite Book Banner

Every day we inch that much closer to the last day of school.  We are just 20 days away now.  Next week the reading teachers are helping administer our state science test, field tests for our state ELA and math tests, and our end of the year Fountas and Pinnell Benchmark Assessments.  Go team assessment!

Knowing that I wouldn't see my kiddos for a while due to testing, we took a break for our usual routine yesterday to make a pennant/banner of their favorite books.  It was a great because I was able to use the same activity for all my students in grades 1-5.  I especially enjoyed seeing what my fifth graders did for their favorite books.  For my boys it was Gary Paulsen's Mr. Tucket and my girls picked some of the books they had gotten from me as incentives like Chocolate Touch.  All in all, it was a great activity. The best part was it was a low prep activity: just print and go!

Here are a few of the end products:




Since it's Friday, I wanted to share this activity with you as my Friday Freebie.  You can download the pages from my TpT store by clicking the photo below.  If you like this product you may be interested in the full product that is also available in my store.  You can click the second picture to be taken to the full product.  Happy Friday!

 Friday Freebie

 All About Me Memory Banners

No comments:

Post a Comment